Here’s where I’m at with my novel projects:
1. The Scribe of Irohila – written in 2001 – has been revised four times and is just about ready to be submitted. I’m still working on the synopsis, and have decided to send it to agents first in hopes of getting help with the sale.
2. River Girl – finished in 2004, I think – has been revised a couple of times but still needs a major revision to flesh out the descriptions.
3. The following novels have never been revised:
The Seagull Rebellion – 2002
The Legend of Kao Pao – 2006
Curious Woman – 2003
Far Out – The Journey to Oblivion… – 2004
4. The following novels either haven’t been finished, or require major rewrites:
The Escape – 2001
The Alyssa Project – 2002
Primal Harmonies – 2005
Watching Hazel – 2006
Perfection – 2005
5. The following are short chapter books for young children, each about 10,000 words:
Cierra and the Fairies – revised, but needs more revision
Danielle’s Story – I’ve never even read this one and can’t remember what year I wrote it.